Greetings from Peter Mayer

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

h2odevos encores 022112 A Postcard from London


A Postcard from London, Lent 2012

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Grace and peace to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope and pray this note finds you well. 

This Lent, I'm in London on Sabbatical. It began on January 1 and it's been just grand.

Cynthia Tanner and Brenda Greenwald are "tag-teaming" to ensure that h2o devos happen this Lent by pulling out "encores." When we knew Peter's live cd "Under Your Spell" was being released at the end of 2011, we decided to work on a "best of" h2o Devos for Lent 2012 since I'm working on renewal and some other projects. 

I remember one time that John Mellencamp (no relation, but a cool name like Glusenkamp) came out with a cd of some of his biggest hits. He stated that he didn't call it the "greatest hits" but rather, "It was the best I could do."

I think that's all that Jesus really wants from us, is "the best we can do." 
So, blessings to you on your Lenten Journey, thank you for taking and making time for h2o devos. May they water your soul.

rtg

No comments:

Post a Comment