Greetings from Peter Mayer

Friday, December 18, 2009

GRACE, PLAY & HOPE 121809

h2o devos sj 121809

"Once again the story begins
Bringing good news in the night
Ring out the bells Christmastide

Break out the lights shine them bright
Hang them from tree and from rafter
Let them burn all through the night
Light up your hearts with the laughter"
Ring Out The Bells by Peter Mayer

I've written before about my day off being Thursday. So, yesterday I was able to get a massage, an H1N1 Flu shot and go to my Weight Watchers meeting. I wouldn't have initially equated that trifecta of activities with Grace, Play & Hope, but the more I think and pray about it, maybe there is a direct connection.

Peter is reminding us that we are in the story,
"Once again the story begins
Bringing good news in the night
Ring out the bells Christmastide."

It is all around us and yet, I am often too busy, too preoccupied, too tied up with what I think is important to let the angelic trio of Grace, Play & Hope invite me to "story time."
Maybe you find yourself in a similar situation. So, today, make a wish, a time to let
Grace, Play & Hope invite you to "story time." You'll be glad you did.

Sing Joy,
rtg 

No comments:

Post a Comment