Greetings from Peter Mayer

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Light of the Lou - h2o devos loc 121912

PETER MAYER and the 
Stars and Promises Tour 
is in ST. LOUIS TONIGHT!!!!
@ the beautiful SHELDON
More info HERE!


They’re puttin’ up lights for the holidays in this town

Winding down the old year into new

They’re talkin’ at the bar ’bout how we come so far

And where the hell this road is leading to
This Town by Peter Mayer


On Tuesday I reported for jury duty. It provided me the opportunity to be quiet and be still for a bit of time. I wasn’t looking forward to the experience, but I must say it gave me time to think and pray. I thought a great deal about the “Stars and Promises” which we gather around this holy season.

Tonight (Wednesday, December 19) Peter’s show comes to St. Louis.



If you are down in the dumps, it will Cheer you UP.


If you are sad, It will make you SMILE!

 
This is an opportunity for you


 to let your light shine!

Peace,
rtg

No comments:

Post a Comment