Greetings from Peter Mayer

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Entertaining Angels h2o devos fia 041411

H2o devos 041411 Entertaining Angels



“Open up that secret smile
The one you never let me see
Give me more than a moonlit while
That we've forgotten to believe
You say that love songs bring you down
Can't depend anything
But I've seen a silver bird leave the ground
Rising high on a borrowed wing
Chorus
Have a little faith in angels
You never know where they might be
Have a little faith in angels
And you might begin to see
You could have a little faith in you and me”

www.petermayer.com/songs/faith-in-angels


Peter’s line, “You never know where they might be” succinctly summarizes the following verse from Hebrews 13:2,
“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.”

So, today be on Angel Alert. “You never know where they might be”



Drop me a note at h2odevos@earthlink.net and tell me about an angel you bumped ito today.

rtg

No comments:

Post a Comment